An increasing number of utilities are turning to third-party billing providers. UMS meets your needs with the ability to bill metered or non-metered services such as water, sewer, sanitation, gas, taxes, electricity, cable, street lights, mosquito control or any other charges.
UMS’ billing services are comprehensive and can be customized to your requirements. Service options include:
- Calculating, printing, and delivering bills by mail or email (eBill)
- Statement or Postcard format
- Calculating, printing, and delivering late notices by mail or email (eBill)
- Processing payments and making deposits
- Automated recurring payment options – credit/debit and ACH/bank account options
- Offering online account management options – Web-based access for your customers to review past/current bills and make limited account changes
- Offering online payment options – pay electronically using a credit/debit card or transfer from a checking/savings account (ACH)
- Sending late letters and assisting with collections
- Filing liens when needed
- Delivering management and financial reporting tailored to your organization’s needs
- Low-cost insertion of notices, bulletins, or other announcements with your bills
- Flexible billing cycles – whether you bill monthly, annually, or something in between we are ready to serve you
Throughout the entire billing process, you can monitor our performance using a secure virtual connection to our customer management system. Access to our state-of-the-art software enables managers to check customer balances, post payments, or print reports.
UMS is committed to delivering accurate, on-time bills. If there are billing problems, we correct them, and we work to constantly improve our system to minimize billing errors.
UMS manages billing for numerous companies and delivers a high volume of bills each month. This volume and the systems we’ve developed enable us to offer competitive pricing that may cut your costs. Our customized billing structure also makes it easier for your organization to budget for billing-related expenses.
Contact UMS today to see how UMS may be able to reduce your organization’s expenses and increase your billed collection rate.
Contact UMS – Request a call or email from UMS